January 1, 2016

2015 Book Roundup

Here we are again at the start of a new year and the list of all the books that I read over the course of 2015 is ready to be compiled. I'm not including rereads (although maybe I should...what do you think?) but I am including a book that I didn't finish because I spent Time on it (the capitalization is needed because I'm still mad about it). I'm also going to do something a little different from the previous two years. I'm including links to all of the reviews so if you missed it you can check it out again or maybe you're new here (hi there!) and looking for your next read. :-)


  1. Insurgent 
  2. Allegiant
  3. Four
  4. The Lady and Her Monsters
  5. Let the Right One In
  6. Seriously...I'm Kidding
  7. Hallowe'en Party
  8. The Mystery Writers of America Cookbook
  9. The Magicians (60% completed)
  10. The One and Only Ivan
  11. The Once and Future King
  12. The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear
  13. The Iron Giant
  14. The Secret Keeper
  15. Dorothy Must Die
  16. The Inheritance
  17. Lincoln's Secret Spy
  18. The Lost World of the Old Ones
  19. The 100 Year Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared
  20. The Martian
  21. Cinder
  22. The Witch Must Burn
  23. Momo
  24. The 4% Universe
  25. The Girl Who Saved the King of Sweden
  26. No Place Like Oz
  27. The Wizard Returns
  28. Feed
  29. The Historian
  30. Scarlet
  31. A Buzz in the Meadow
  32. The Great Fire
  33. You Deserve a Drink
  34. The Thurber Carnival
  35. Manhattan Mayhem
  36. Paper Towns
  37. Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell
  38. Cress
  39. Mere and Moorland: The Northern Counties
  40. The Ladies of Grace Adieu and Other Stories
  41. To Hear the Ocean Sigh
  42. Fairest: Levana's Story
  43. Life With a Sprinkle of Glitter
  44. The Secret Garden
  45. Pollyanna
  46. The Rescuers
  47. The Borrowers
  48. Cocaine Blues
  49. Death Times Three
  50. The World Without Us
  51. Raisins and Almonds
  52. The Amazing Book is Not on Fire
  53. The 40s: The Story of a Decade
  54. Through the Woods
  55. Our Kiss
  56. Peter Pan
  57. Before Tomorrowland
  58. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
  59. The Witches: Salem, 1692
  60. The Opposite of Loneliness
  61. Winter
  62. Welcome to Night Vale
  63. Heart of Tin
  64. Sophie's World
  65. Survivors: Secrets
  66. The Straw King
So that was all of the books that I read this year (excluding rereads). I had a reading goal of 75 books which I didn't quite make but I'm happy with what I read nonetheless. ;-) (The next time I have the bright idea of hyperlinking that many books someone please remind me how much of a pain it was.)

**If you're interested in buying any of these books or any books really, you can click here or here. The first will re-direct you to AbeBooks and the second will re-direct you to The Book Depository. These are great websites for purchasing books. Full disclosure: I will receive a commission on all sales made by following either of these links. I wouldn't recommend a site that I didn't use and you are under no obligation to purchase anything. :-) **

No comments:

Post a Comment